Monday, May 16, 2011

Cheap Home decorating ideas and how to decorate not even on a strict budget-creativity, money


There are cheap home decorating ideas that have a very rich look. Our homes reflect who we are and how we want to live our lives.Cheap home decor dose should not look cheap if we mix it well with other items. I surround myself with the colors that I liked. My home is my Castle and I am the Queen and it is the only place those things for my taste. It is my own place. We had planned on building a House for about 10 years and I bought a new book or magazine every few days. I had a whole list of ideas and books with a bunch of flagged pages. And I've tried them all to use.

It took 2 years to build and by the time the House was done was not to leave for interior decorating. Decorating on a budget began.Well defined if I am I have my books, and began research into what I could do with stuff I had and how I could make good use of yard sale items. It amazes me the number of things we can do with picture frames. I started buying all the frames that I could find at yard sales. With a number of ugly when the photos are just, I went to the local craft store and found some beautiful prints for 4 or 5 dollars. I added a nice mat and I now have some nice photos that I get compliments on all the time. I hung In a room just the bare frames. I used all of the shapes and different finishes. There doesn't have to be a pattern to this. After you get them hung back and look at them. Now imagine what they can say. I went and found some small wooden letters and painted them black. I am now on my wall in and around my frames added and the effect was stunning.

Some examples of the words I used were proposals, love, learn, at home, and etc. ..The point is that they don't have a sense, they only need to think what you want them to say. The idea can be strictly yours. that's the first thing I see when I go to the cupboard to get my cloths and it makes me laugh every time I see it in my bedroom closet, I have the words "put your big girl panties on and deal with it".

Now some people have asked me why would you want that in a closet? Well remember what I told you earlier, I'm the Queen of my Castle and that's where I wanted it. That is so true it is. You don't have to play by rules, and certainly not. Your home should reflect what you want. I found that looking at pictures in magazines gave me some really good ideas. Sometimes people will ask, where did you get that and I don't care to confess that I picked it at a yard sale and painted it to match my stuff.The cheap home decorating ideas I came up with have some of my most cherished objects.








I have some really good and inexpensive ideas so come along with me and enjoy my photos http://www.dimedecorating.comon

Hi, my name is Gail Richardson. I've written this article because I just got a new home that in the plans for 10 years have built.The ideas that went into it were enormous.I would like to share these ideas to help you reach your goals and have that dream home. Sometimes the smallest things can we ad ad most character to our homes. I have now decorating for about 15 years and most of those on a budget. Learn to get the most for your money and when the Interior of your home decorating learn how some of those old stuff to bring back to life instead of buying new.Sometimes after we look at things a lot we see it as lease desirable but remember how it feels when you first bought it you created. Change a bit with some paint or new flowers and bringing it back to life. Or maybe just move to another place in the room.

Come join me http://www.dimedecorating.comon